Farmers Markets - All of Idaho

One thing I LOVE about summer is all of the farmers markets. Each town has their own version of the classic farmers market. There is something very satisfying about cooking with fresh fruit and veggies that you get from a farm just down the road. I also love that you can find the best of the best home made crafts and oooo the baked good! I've never had the patience to make a home made pie so I really respect the people selling beautifully crafted pies with the prefect little sugar granules on the top. Who has time to make that? I sure don't but I can certainly make time to eat one! I found this lovely hand-made ring at the Twin Falls Farmers Market.
The Idaho Preferred website has a great list of farmer/public markets in Idaho. Click the link to find their Facebook page or website for more information. Know of one that isn't on the list? Let me know!

Looks like Glenns Ferry's new market hasn't made the list yet:
Glenns Ferry City Market at Idaho Street - Glenns Ferry, Idaho

What is your favorite find from a farmers market?

Comments

Popular Posts