12 Idaho Made Gifts for Guys

Do you know one of those guys who is impossible to buy for? Yeah...me too. I'm trying extra hard this year to buy local & buy Idaho, so I thought I would make a list of some of my favorite Idaho made gifts that are perfect for that guy who is hard to buy for. In no particular order, here are some of my favorites:


#1 - Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, that Foster Weld makes is amazing. I would give my left arm for one of their beautifully crafted marquee signs. But for now, I'll settle for a sick Idaho keychain that doubles as a bottle opener. This is a great stocking stuffer for that guy who has everything.




#2 - Get Outside Idaho has a variety of Idaho made/Idaho theme tumblers, hats, shirts, jackets, and decals that, in my humble opinion, are friggin' awesome. I absolutely love the Get Outside Idaho logo and the fact that you can get it with a female hiker, male hiker, or an elk. You're bound to find something on this site that you cannot live without.




#3 - I'm a sucker for a good camo hat so when I saw this 208 camo hat from 208 Printing, I knew I had to have it. The design is cool, the fit is great, and the colors are on point. They have a few other cool hat and shirt designs including American flags and Boise State Broncos gear.




#4 - I made it a goal this year to try to shop local as much as I could for Christmas. This lead me to a local search on Etsy, where I found this beautiful ceramic Idaho mug from BP Pottery. Is there a limit on how many Idaho mugs one can own? I should gift this but I want it for myself!




#5 - Each card of this pine tree playing card deck features a beautiful watercolor painting done by Jennie Kilcup. These cards are a perfect stocking stuffer and would be great to keep in the truck, leave at the cabin, or pack with your camping gear. 




#6 - Burnt Co - This Idaho based company makes backcountry inspired goods including the coolest line of hats I've ever seen. They've got bird dogs, bison, bears (oh my!), pheasants, trout, ducks, and even mountain ranges. Imagine getting someone a hat with their favorite bird dog/hunting buddy on it. Good luck topping that present next year.




#7 - Boise Beer Buddies - This is the gift that keeps on giving. Buy your guy a Boise Beer Buddies membership and let him enjoy discounts at breweries, bars, eateries, and even some retail stores that are "Buddy Hubs". Buddy Hubs are all over southern Idaho including all around the Treasure Valley, Mountain Home, Buhl, Hailey, Ketchum, and more. 




#8 - These Anderson Supply Co bags are a thing of beauty. They have pre-made bags in badass color combinations or you can completely customize it by picking the top and bottom fabric design and even the stitching color. If anyone is looking for a birthday gift for me...here it is.




#9 - Foster Weld...again. Yeah, you got that right, they made the list twice. How cool are these National Forest signs? I can't help but love everything they make. They have light up options or non lit options, plus you can choose the forest and the color. 




#10 - Cue the shameless plug! Alright, I'm a bit biased but I love our Idaho Bucket List logo shirts in the military green. They are a good lookin' shirt, plus they are super comfy and *hopefully* they inspire you to get out and check some things off your own Idaho Bucket List




#11 - Anicca Bags makes beautiful bags, backpacks, purses and more. I have one of their purses and it truly sparks joy every time I see it hanging on my purse hook. I found these wallets on their Instagram page and I think they are cool and simple and would make a great stocking stuffer. 



#12 - Ok, this is by far the most "dad" gift ever. This summer we got our trash bin cleaned and it was AWESOME. Our garbage bin was nasty from lawn clippings and dirty diapers but when the Valiant Bin Cleaner guy was done with it, it looked and smelled better than brand new. Call them and get a gift card for future use! Valiant Bins - Twin Falls, Treasure Valley Eco Wash - Boise, Cleaner Cans - Idaho Falls


Comments

Popular Posts