Secret's Out Idaho Podcast - Idaho Bucket List Episode

A few months ago I had the privilege of sitting down with Connie Stopher from Southern Idaho Economic Development to chat about Idaho on her podcast called Secret's Out Idaho. She had all kinds of questions about why I love Idaho and what makes it so unique.

Each week Connie sits down with different people from our community who have a passion for the area. I have been subscribed to the Secret's Out Idaho podcast since it came out so I was thrilled and honored that I was asked to be on the show! If you are interested in learning more about me and my passion for Idaho, check out episode 19 of the Secret's Out Idaho podcast here!
#idahobucketlist #secretsoutidaho #southeridaho #visitsouthidaho #twinfalls #idaho

Comments

Popular Posts